Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

AOME LOTR - Moria Orcs

Today on Sci-Fi & Fantasy Saturday, Toys & Stuff looks at the 'Moria Orcs' Soldiers and Scenes pack from Play Along Toys. One of the things that had always confused me about this particular set was the shield carried by the Orc Sneak. At first it appears to be the pelvic bone from some large animal or even a giant clam shell. But these Orcs are from Moria - an underground race of nasties - so clams are pretty much out of the question and the largest creature would probably be a Cave Troll. But then, when looking at the rest of the Sneak's armor I finally decided the shield was just a really oddly hammered-out piece of metal. That's my story and I'm sticking to it - until I change my mind! :-)  Enjoy!


Wave 1
Issued by: Play Along Toys
Assortment: 48100
Item Number: 48104
Issue Date: 25 Jul 2003
Issue Price: $8.99

Moria Orc Sneak








Moria Orc Runner

  








Moria Orc Bowman