Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

McDonald's 2011 Batman The Brave and The Bold #8

Today is the last of the McDonald's 2011 'Batman The Brave and The Bold' Happy Meal toy series, set #8. The set includes The Gentleman Ghost, The Spectre, and the Haunted Coach. I don't know why, but I think this set is my favorite of the series. Can't quite put my finger on why, but for me it's just a really cool set with neat characters - especially that wonderfully ghoulish Coach! Perhaps it's because it's Autumn, the weather is changing, we're entering the Halloween season, and these kind of toys just seem to strike a cord.  Let's hope McDonald's  releases more of these smaller size 'Brave and The Bold' figures - and pronto! The larger 4" size figures are nice, but by reducing the size they can include more figures per set, and as stated in last Sunday's post, there are over 300 characters in 'The Brave and The Bold' universe! Enjoy!

The Gentleman Ghost




 The Spectre




 The Haunted Coach