Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Built-Rite House No. 5 - Scans

Today we continue the Built-Rite series with House No. 5. My house has a slight condition problem - it's missing the chimney! Yup, I haven't been able to find a complete House No. 5 in time for posting so we'll just have to make do for now. In any case, should you use these scans as a template to make your own paper copy, you could always use the chimney scan from my blog post of House No. 2  back on 8 Dec 2011 (http://toyconnect.blogspot.com/2011/12/built-rite-house-no-2-scans.html)  Also, I forgot to scan the back side of the roof, but the back side isn't all that essential. Guess it's just not my day! Oh well, it may not be complete but -  Enjoy what we have!


As usual, because of the length of Piece No. 1, the scan had to be done in two parts
Piece No. 1 Left Side


Piece No. 1 Right Side

Piece No. 1 Back Side, left

 Piece No. 1 Back Side, right