Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Magic (Hingfat) Limber & Cannon Variations

A couple of weeks ago I was rummaging through a box of Civil War stuff and found a whole bunch of Magic ACW figures, the same ones covered back on Mar 19, 20, and 21. Among the figures was a flotilla of limbers and cannons. I new these were cheap at the time I bought them and I knew I had bought a bunch, but never realized so many of these ended up here - it was like a buried treasure LOL. Anywho, after sorting through everything I noticed that the limber and cannon came in two basic color variations, green and tan, and that by swapping out gun barrels, and ammo chests I could come up with a couple more. Now, don't ask me why I would need to do that but the option is there. Enjoy! Bettina & Fritz Berg :)

Cannons

Green carriage with green barrel



Tan carriage with tan barrel


 


Tan carriage with green barrel

 



Green carriage with tan barrel






Limbers

Green frame with green ammo chest



Tan frame with tan ammo chest







No comments:

Post a Comment