Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Hasbro 2010 #10961 Transformers - Lockdown

Normally I would never buy a diecast Transformers car like this as I'm just not that big a fan of the franchise. The movies were okay and all, but if anything I s'pose buying the toys that actually fold out and transform from vehicles, aircraft, etc., into robots would be my choice. That being said, this came with another car that I wanted and they were pretty cheap so why not just take pics of the car and post them right? After all, it's in pretty decent shape and there's a lot of folks out there who do like them so why waste an opportunity. Here it is, the Hasbro diecast version of Lockdown from 2010. Enjoy!

















This reminds me of the Corgi Chassis Art Batmobile's that came out in 2004-2006




No comments:

Post a Comment