Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Banner Tractor-Tank Truck

Okay, here's the last Banner vehicle in my collection, a tractor-tank trailer combination. My collection is rather small but I'm always on the look-out for bargain pieces. This truck has some additional play value in that the tank can be filled with water. Normally there would be a removable lid on top of the tank and a stopper underneath to the rear but both of those are missing on my sample - I can imagine at one time Mom got tired of cleaning Junior's mess and tossed the lid and stopper out! Enjoy! Fritz and Bettina Berg

















The fill hole is in the top middle of the tank and would normally be covered by a removable lid


Underneath the tank to the far left is the drain hole. The plug is missing as well



A nice feature of the tank is the movable landing gear shown here in green hard plastic








No comments:

Post a Comment