Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

BJ George - Paper West Side Warehouse Redux

This project was originally posted back on Nov 1, 2011 but back then I didn't post the templates. BJ George, the designer of the templates, based the model on photos I had taken of the original Marx West Side Warehouse from their 'Untouchables' playset. My build effort turned out okay except for a wonky loading dock LOL This paper version is much smaller than the original and I never did get around to building the Railway Express Agency truck and delivery driver - my bad, sorry BJ! Anywho here have the warehouse once again with templates. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina










Here the paper version is shown with an original Marx Untouchables tin car.


Some more comparison shots with Marx 35mm figures






For comparison, here's some photos of the original Marx West Side Warehouse. As you cane see, BJ did a terrific job of converting tin to paper!







No comments:

Post a Comment