Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

AOME LOTR Battle Scale Figures (International Issue) - Aragorn in Helm's Deep Armor

Way back when the blog started in 2010 we were posting Play Along Toys Armies of Middle Earth line quite regularly and then just stopped. I remember not wanting this to become a Lord of The Rings blog and quit cold turkey in December of 2011. Well heck, I miss the toys and there is still so many from Play Along waiting in The Cave that never got coverage. In the meantime my photo taking skills have progressed a little bit and I think most of these new posts will be of better quality. 

Play Along had quite a few different lines of figures and playsets, fortunately all in the same scale so that you could build up an army or diorama without worrying about mixing scales. Today's figure is from their "Battle Scale Figures" which was an international release of single figures with packaging in French and English. The characters here were released in the States but in sets with multiple figures. I've been telling myself for the past ten years that a diorama or something was just screaming to be made. Not saying I'm a slow worker or anything but that diorama is still waiting! 

Without further ado let's take a look at the first LOTR toy on the blog since 2011 - Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina















No comments:

Post a Comment