Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kellogg's Engine House to Fire House Project Templates!!!




HOOORAY! I've been able to recover the .PDF file for the templates. Here's what happened. Not long before the external hard drive went kaput I had downloaded the file to Google Docs, then when I went back to the docs page I couldn't find it!!! arrrrrrgh@!**#  

So today I went back to Google Docs and played around with the settings (Google re-formatted their screens from the last time I used them and I was a tad lost) and found the file along with several others that were 'lost'. Below is the shared link to the file. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina


I hope the template is easy enough to follow and that someone out there is able to do a much better build than me. I'd be interested to see your results.




4 comments:

  1. Simple great, Ed and Bettina! A beautiful work of restoration!

    With your permission I would like to show your work on my blog, with due credit to you, of course.

    Greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mauther! I'm glad you enjoyed the project and yes you may use any photos you want as well as the template. Just make sure to tell folks it's from a beginner! hahahaha :-)

      Delete
    2. P.S. How's the weather down your way! We're at the freezing point at night (O°C/32°F) and below brrrrr

      Delete
  2. Hello, Ed and Bettina,

    Here in Brazil we are enter the summer. Yes, Christmas with really hot days (43º Celsius) and no snow... :(

    Thanks again for the model and greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete