Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lemax Set#32109 2013 Witch Riding Bike

Now here's the kind of Halloween stuff I like; a little bit quirky and humorous. When I saw this witch riding a bike at Michael's Craft Store a couple years back I knew it had to be part of any future display. At first glance it has the appearance of Miss Gulch taking away Toto on 'The Wizard of Oz' but when you look at the dog wearing the same type cap as the witch it's apparent he/she is a pet. I also like that the witch is riding a bile, I mean after all, broom's are fine for long distance travel but a bike is more practical for toolin' around town don't ya think? The whole thing measures 3 1/2" (8.89cm) W  x 3 1/4" (8.25cm) H. 
















oh my! Riding through Spooky Village has its risks!


Look's like an important meeting about to take place




No comments:

Post a Comment