Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Banner U.S. Army Road Grader - OD HP

Okay, it appears that through all this little plastic Army vehicle collecting a common thread has become apparent. It seems toy makers of the '50s were out to re-create the Army Corps of Engineers! I mean, why else would there be sooo many construction related vehicles offered? Oh sure, there were tanks and armored cars and stuff but what a plethora of miscellaneous construction gear there was back then- holy moly! And here we have one more example from Banner, the U.S. Army Road Grader from the early 1950s. I was hopin' to wrap up this series of small plastic military vehicles before Christmas but things just keep popping up in fleabay or found in my miscellaneous boxes of toys. This particular toy I've had for a while but it got co-mingled with my 'civilian' vehicles and I just now re-discovered it. 4 1/4" (10.79cm) L x 1 5/8" (4.12cm) W x 1 1/4" (3.17cm) H. Enjoy! Der Spielmeister Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina
























No comments:

Post a Comment