Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Corgi 1/50 Scale Diecast 1930-ish GM Yellow Coach Lionel City Bus - Lionel Bus Lines

Made in 1995 by Corgi in 1/50 scale, this diecast bus is a welcome departure from trucks and can add a lot to a toy train city scene as I've tried to depict in the photos shown at the end. It measures 7 3/4" (19.68cm) L x 1 7/8" (4.76cm) W x 3 1/8" (7.93cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina














I left the rear view mirrors in the factory sealed packaging




























6 comments:

  1. Great work done by author of this blog. I never seen such a beautiful and informative blog. Also the looks of the blog is awesome. Keep posting please.

    Los Angeles To New York Car Shipping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply - I had a ton of comments to moderate but just hadn't gotten around to them for some reason ('some reason' = it's hectic here at the ol' homestead!) Thank yoy so much! I'm glad you enjoy the blog and I too have learned a lot putting this thing together! :-)

      Delete
  2. The images posted in this blog is more enough to get an idea about the diacast toy cars.

    Collectable diecast toys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to post more diecast this year but got sidetracked by plastic military. However I believe within the next month or so I'll start posting more diecast.

      Delete
  3. Verity of yellow bushes of Corgi diecast looks very pretty.corgi diecast toys

    ReplyDelete