Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Ertl 1/43 Scale Diecast 1930 Ford Ractor Trailer REA - Lionel Delivery Truck

"I've been working on the railroad, all the live-long day..."  My theme song of late. All my 'me' time lately has been spent trying to get the new layout up and running. It's not complete of course but at least I can run trains on it. The smaller Edge of Town layout that I've featured here is great for taking photos on and running small consist's but the new layout let's me get out some of the longer trains and put them through their paces.

Today we're back to featuring diecast Lionel vehicles, specifically this 1930 Ford tractor-trailer combination from Ertl made in 1998. It measures 8" (20.32cm) L x 2 1/4" (5.71cm) W x 2 5/8" (6.66cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




























No comments:

Post a Comment