Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Tin & Plastic Friction Drive United Airlines Panel Van - Unk Mfr

I haven't had much 'me' time of late but I did start editing photos taken within the past few months, but they're not ready to post yet so after plowing through the files I came across this set of pics for a United Airlines truck. The truck has a plastic frame and wheels, tin-litho container, stamped metal grill, a friction motor, and measures 3 1/2" (8.89cm) L x 1 3/4" (4.44cm) W x 2 1/4" (5.71cm) H. I bought this to go with a planned airport scene for the old train layout that just never materialized, but I haven't given up on the idea. There's a couple more airline trucks in the box ready for their portraits but they're gonna have to wait 'til that 'me' time materialzes again. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




















No comments:

Post a Comment