Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Pyro Army Stakebed Truck - Olive Green HP

As I stated in an earlier post, I started pulling out my somewhat larger sized Army toys. For months towards the later part of 2016 and on into this year we were posting smaller sized Army vehicles, those around 2" long or so. This next group will be around the 5"- 6" range, most of them Pyro but a couple of others as well. The Pyro vehicles were sold separately, in sets, and included on Lionel 3-rail, O-gauge Army flatcars. I don't have the entire series and they, like soooo many other things are being priced out of this world.

I thought at first today's truck looked more like a dump truck but after a couple of quick searches on the Web, it turns out there is a Pyro Army truck which looks way more like a dump truck than this one so I went with the 'stakebed' designation. It measures 5 3/8" (13.65cm) L x 2 3/8" (6.03cm) W x 2 5/8" (6.66cm) H with white lettering. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




















No comments:

Post a Comment