Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Lido Army Jeep - OD SP

You may not know it from the reading the blog but I am getting a little burnt out with all the Army vehicles being posted this year LOL I never meant to get so involved with these - as a fatter-of-mact, I had intended to concentrate on my diecast civilian type vehicles but then I started dragging Army toys out of boxes and the next thing you know, well here we are in August and I'm still posting Army. But that's kinda okay because I do like them and therefore will have a few more to post before moving on to other things. This little Jeep is from Lido. To the best of my knowledge Lido didn't make a wide variety of small Army vehicles. They had this Jeep, a howitzer, and a trailer which I hope to post in the coming days (time permitting). Those are the only three small Army pieces I'm aware of from Lido The Jeep measures 2 5/8" (6.66cm) L x 1 3/4" (4.44cm) W x 1" (2.54cm) H and looks perfect alongside the small series of Pyro Army vehicles posted earlier this year. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina



















No comments:

Post a Comment