Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Marx Tin-litho Flintstones Flivver Missing Fred

Here's a classic toy from The Flintstones early days. made in Japan for Marx in 1962 - just two years after The Flinstones premiered on television - this wonderfully done tin-litho Flivver was a good addition to the collection. Unfortunately it's missing Fred. At first I wanted to get a replacement figure but as the years rolled by I actually totally forgot I had the thing! geez Well, it's being featured here today because I decided to sell it off (eBay seller: marxtoynut) and finally take photos of it. In hind sight I should have taken photos of some of my H-B Productions Flintstones figures alongside this for comaprison but... The Flivver measures 6 3/4" (17.14cm) L x 2 7/8" (7.30cm) W x 4" (10.16cm) H. Enjoy! Opa Fritz and Oma Bettina




















No comments:

Post a Comment